- 11. September 2020 / Alexandra Fiedler-Lehmann / Behavioral change, Commerce, Shopping behavior
From the breeze to the wind: organic will grow strongly in 2020
The pronounced need for security in times of crisis is leading consumers to increasingly turn to organic brands. Sales exceed € 2 billion for the first time.
- 4. September 2020 / Alexandra Fiedler-Lehmann / Behavioral change, Full costs, Shopping behavior, Transparency
The real price of our food
Scientists have calculated what food would cost if environmental damage were priced in. Rewe wants to test this in one store.
- 2. September 2020 / Alexandra Fiedler-Lehmann / CO2 tax, EU
Gewessler in favor of early introduction of CO2 border tax
Environment Minister Leonore Gewessler is pushing for the early introduction of a CO2 levy at Europe’s external borders.
- 17. August 2020 / Alexandra Fiedler-Lehmann / Commerce, Food production, Greenwashing, Manufacturer, Product labeling
Deceive, trick, mislead
Advertising with happy animals or healthy food often involves cheating, Foodwatch complains.
- 5. August 2020 / Alexandra Fiedler-Lehmann / Commerce, Food production, Product labeling; CO2 labeling, Regulatory measure
Campaign demands CO2 labeling from government in Germany
Food manufacturers join forces for climate transparency.